Monday, February 22, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday!




I've been joining in on Friend Makin' Monday for a couple weeks now and I have been enjoying it! Visit Amber at aefilkins if you'd like to join in on the fun!

This week, inquiring minds want to know: What did you do this weekend? Confess it.



Friday

I stopped at the Layer's Clothing sale and Paul and I visited Paul's mom's grave because it was her birthday!


Saturday

I went to my niece's birthday party in the afternoon. She turned 2 this month. We stayed there and played Candyland after the party! I hadn't played that game since I was little! That evening we had a Family Reunion/Birthday party for my grandpa who turned 82!


Sunday

I was able to take it easy on Sunday with no plans! That was great for me! I did some blogging and we watched some basketball on t.v. We even stopped at the park so Lucky could have some fun!




I hope you all had a great weekend!

6 comments:

Felissa Hadas said...

Stopping by with Marketing Monday to say hello going to look around to see if you have any new giveaways to enter.

Please stop by my new blog
www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com

and my business blog
www.felissahadas.blogspot.com

Helena said...

I'm glad you did this! I will be a late entrant to Makin Friends Monday! But it does sound fun! First I need to remember what I did this past weekend! lol!

Christina said...

Lots of birthdays this weekend but it made for a lot of fun! Happy FMM!

Umma crafty squirrel said...

Sounds like you had fun, I updated mine. Thanks for the link.

MOM OF 2 said...

Hey! Thanks for coming by my site and saying "hi". I can't wait to look around your blog. I am following now! Stop by often so you can make sure you get in my giveaway once I reach 50 followers!!! Only 11 more to go! Have a great day!

Connie Weiss said...

It's birthday season around here too!