Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sunshine Award








I received my first blog award! Thank you to Joyful Journey Blog for giving it to me! I appreciate it!



This is what I must do after receiving this award:


1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post



2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers

3) Link the nominees within my post

4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog

5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from







11 comments:

Shauna said...

Awww... how SWEET! Thank you so much! This award made my night! ♥ Love and Hugs to you my precious friend :)

Shelly said...

coolness Natalie! I will work on this award this week :)

Shelly

Mindy said...

Thank you so much, Natalie! :0) You made my night.

Julie said...

Aw thank you!! It's my first award! =D

Post Grad said...

Congrats on your award!
:)

Buttons and Bows said...

I guess we both have our first award.
Thank you so much for choosing me.
You are the sweetest.

Love seeing how much your site is growing.
You are doing a great job.

Have a great week.
Rebecca

Jen @ GBG said...

Thank you so much Natalie! That was sweet of you.

The Royal Family said...

thanks so much!!! :)

Puanani503 said...

Congrats on your award, Natalie!!Thanks a bunch for the awesome award!!

Ms Bibi said...

Thank you so very much for passing it on to me.

Becca said...

Thanks Natalie I'm so excited! I'll have to figure out who to pass it on to now! I'd give it to you but you just got one - but I think your blog is a winner!