ACU-LIFE Back Therapy Brace Review

1:04 PM






I have a great product to introduce to you today! This product is an ice pack and heat pack all in one. It also has straps to strap around your waist so you can wear it on the go or to strap it in place! I know I sometimes have a hard time with regular ice packs because they move around and don't stay in one place! The best thing about it is it's also a Back Brace!


About the ACU-LIFE Back Therapy Brace



Treat

Targeted, easy to apply Hot & Cold Therapy to reduce swelling, relieve pain and increase flexibility. Built-in Gel Technology helps cushion aching muscles.

Protect

Brace helps protect the back with an adjustable fit for firm, comfotable pressure.

Support

Brace features five removable splints to customize the individual level of support.




Additional Information

-Microwavable and Freezable
-Reusable
-Easily Adjusts to Fit 26"-50" Waists
- Tapered Unisex Design for a Comfortable Fit
- Five Removable Splints allow for Customized Support


Includes:

1 Back Therapy Brace
1 Extension Strap
5 Removable Splints


The ACU-LIFE Back Therapy Brace suggested retail is $29.99


Make sure you visit Health Enterprises to check out more great health products they have!

Visit there site HERE



MY REVIEW

I enjoyed the back brace! It secured around my waist well and stayed on well with the velcroe! The heat and cold was nice to have with it! The back brace helped my back feel better and really was a firm back brace! It's very easy to heat in the microwave. You only have to put it in their for a few seconds and then it's ready to use. You also just put it in the freezer for a couple of hours and then it's ready to use! I would recommend this to anyone that would like some back support that would love an added feature of heat/cold therapy with it. I have never seen a back brace with heat and cold therapy so I was really thrilled to find this great product!



Check out my other Health Enterprises Review below:







I received a product out from Health Enterprises in order to write this review. This is solely my own opinion. Others may have different opinions! I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Information came from Health Enterprises website and the box of the Back Therapy Brace. Thanks to Health Enterprise for letting me review their products!












You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket