Self Magazine Review

5:39 PM








Self Magazine is a great way to start your year off right! I have had a great experience subscribing to Self for a few years now. I always look forward to the articles. I especially like the cards they have in it that show some nice exercise moves that you can save to refer back to! I have saved my cards and hope to use at a later time!




Self is devoted to helping you be at your BEST. . . inside and out. . . by showing you how to be more fit, healthier, and happier.



Some of the sections they have in their magazines are:

Happiness



Nutrition



Personal Style



Beauty



Fitness



Today you can save 72% off the cover price! That is like getting 8 issues for free! That sounds like a wonderful deal to me! Plus you'll get an exclusive free tote bag with your paid subscription!



Get 12 issues for $10.


Sign up today HERE



They also have a deal that you can buy a 12 year subscription of Glamour and Self for $16. That is a great deal to get 2 different subscriptions for that price. Check that deal out HERE.


Check out their website here! They have such great stuff to read on their site!


Here are a few articles you might like from their site:




I did not receive anything to write this post. I already subscribe to SELF and enjoy the magazine so I wanted my readers to know about it! I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. All opinions are solely mine. Others may have different opinions! Thanks for reading!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket