Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Birthday!





Happy Birthday to Paul's late mother, Vaoese! We will be visiting you today and remembering you in spirit!

I have never written about Paul's mother before so many do not know about her! I was never able to meet her because she passed away before I met Paul. She passed away in 2001 at the age of 52 of cancer.

Remember, to show your friends and family you love them daily! I can't express that enough! Paul has taught me that and I've learned so much by what he has gone through!




Happy Birthday!


We love and miss you!!





9 comments:

happygal said...

What a touching post. I am so glad it was the first one I have read on your site. I'll be back to sure. I am your newest follower through FF.

Booklover1212 said...

What a beautiful post to remember her on this special day!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

Kelly's Lucky You said...

What a beautiful expression of your feelings and tribute to Paul's mother....

I found you through Friday Follow - nice to meet you!

Would you follow me back?

Kelly from Kelly's Lucky You
www.kellysluckyyou.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

What a sweet post!!!

Happy Birthday to her!! I'm sure you husband misses her so much.

Midday Escapades said...

That is a beautiful tribute! Happy Birthday to Vaoese!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

A great post and thank you for a great reminder to everyone...to cherish our loved ones every moment that we have...

Blessings & aloha!
(Where did your husband grow up? My husband is 4th generation born in Hawaii and all his family are still there...the military brought us to just about the furthest point east of Hawaii(and still be in the United States)-here in Savannah, Georgia.)

chubskulit said...

You are such a loving DIL. Thanks for coming by, followed you back.

Ms Bibi said...

What a beautiful tribute.I never met my wonderful mother in law either due to her passing away from cancer as well in her early 50'.

Now that I have my children I keep thinking how much she would have loved them.

Cheryl B said...

What a touching & sad post! I'm so sorry that Paul lost his mom when she wasn't very old.