Layer's Clothing Sale

12:26 PM



I was so happy to see an e-mail from Layer's Clothing this morning when I woke up since I subscribe to their e-mails!

Layer's Clothing had a fire at their company in November and haven't been around since!

For people living in Salt Lake City next Friday and Saturday they are having a HUGE sale!


Friday 2/19
Saturday 2/20


Shop new, never before seen styles, at huge discounts!

Nothing will be over $20!


6230 S. State St. Salt Lake City, Utah  84107
Directly Across from Fashion Place Mall


They have such amazing items. I have one of their shirts and it's my favorite shirt!
If you live nearby you should definitely mark your calendars and be there for the sale!





You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket